When I started Brad Lecraw Health & Performance, I wanted to make it a All-In-One place, to help people out. So that’s why I put together the CARE PROGRAM, to restore the way we move with mobility, stability and strength, so the body can work in a more functional way for life. No one can do it for us! If you want to make a difference, take that first step…
It’s time to take C.A.R.E™ of ourselves! Corrective and Restorative Exercise™
The CARE™ Program primary consists of three components: Corrective – muscle testing (NKT),movement assessment (SFMA), movement screen (FMS), to help me find what and where the problem is going on. Restorative – using different modalities of tissue treatments, (ART), (Deep Tissue) and others. The last piece is Exercise – prescribing corrective exercise to reestablish the muscles to be efficient and functional.
This program is designed to alleviate and prevent injuries that effect us from sports to everyday activities. Most injuries occur when our bodies go through trauma, repetitive motion, overuse, sedentary living and improper movement techniques. It’s time to get our bodies back to a more balanced and functional state.
How this helps:
- Increase range of motion, sensory perception, motor control and efficiency of movement.
- Providing a possible alternative to more invasive treatments (including surgery) in cases where the underlying cause of the problem is fascial restriction and/or loss of sensory perception and motor control.
- Supporting emotional release and psychological integration therapies.
- Enhancing one’s poise, balance and sense of well being.
Conditions I Have Worked With:
- Upper Cross Syndrome (rounded shoulders, forward head posture)
- Lower Cross Syndrome (increased lumbar lordosis and an anterior pelvic tilt as lower back problems)
- Lower Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Plantar Fasciitis
At BL Health & Performance, I have-and always- maintain an exceptionally strong commitment to research and to identify the most effective ways to help my clients improve their lives.
I look forward to helping you be the best that you can be!