When I started Brad Lecraw Health & Performance, I wanted to make it a All-In-One place, to help people out. So that’s why I put together the CARE PROGRAM, whether your goal is weight-loss, strength gain, sports improvement or overall health, this system is your solution.
It’s time to take C.A.R.E of ourselves!
Corrective and Restorative Exercise™
The C.A.R.E. program will release and restore the muscular and nervous system back to proper and optimal alignment and eliminate pain. This program will assess your body on functional movement, applying various manipulation to the tissue and stretching techniques to restore the muscles to a more pliable state. The C.A.R.E. program will also strengthen the muscles and bring your body back to a highly functional condition.
This program is designed to alleviate and prevent injuries that effect us from sports to everyday activities. Most injuries occur when our bodies goes through trauma, repetitiveness, overuse, sedentary living, and improper movement techniques. The C.A.R.E. program will restore your body to a more balanced and functional state. It specializes in treating everything from lower back injuries (one of the number one problems) to neck and shoulder issues, etc.
Neuro-Structural Bodywork™ (NSB)
- Releasing fascial restrictions and allowing for new neurological impulses, which support postural balance and free range of motion.
- Dramatically increasing range of motion, sensory perception and motor control as well as enhancing athletic performance and efficiency of movement.
- Creating a more receptive environment for a variety of other modalities (especially chiropractic and physical therapy), increasing results from exercise, and supporting the body in sustaining skeletal adjustments.
- Providing a possible alternative to more invasive treatments (including surgery) in cases where the underlying cause of the problem is fascial restriction and/or loss of sensory perception and motor control.
- Supporting emotional release and psychological integration therapies.
- Enhancing one’s poise, balance and sense of well-being.
NSB is especially effective in treating a variety of conditions including:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Restless leg syndrome
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Piriformis syndrome
- TMJ (jaw pain)
- Upper cross syndrome (rounded shoulders, forward head posture)
- Lower cross syndrome (increased lumbar lordosis and an anterior pelvic tilt as lower back problems)
- Pronation-distortion syndrome (excessive foot pronation, flat feet…knee flexion, internal rotation and valgus, knock knees)
- Treating both acute and chronic conditions including strained muscles, fibromyalgia, migraines, frozen shoulder, plantar fasciitis, illiotibial band syndrome
At Brad Lecraw Health & Performance I have — and will always — maintain an exceptionally strong commitment to research and to identify the most effective ways to help my clients improve their lives.
I look forward to helping you be the best that you can be!
Brad Lecraw, CPT, LMT, ART®Provider